Thursday, January 12, 2012

Melissa

This week is as follows:

Cream Cheese Chicken & Vegetable Soup - (its not my recipe and its the first time I'm making it, so I'll see how it goes before I post the recipe. Its basically chicken with potatoes & veggies, thickened with cream cheese, milk & flour.)

Chicken Cordon Bleu - (recipe posted before)

Chicken Crepes - I don't remember if I've posted this one before or not; if you want it let me know.

Stuffed Mushrooms - this will be more of a treat to eat on the side of one of these meals; here's the recipe:

1 package whole white mushrooms
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 bread heels, ground into crumbs
A couple slices of cooked, crumbled bacon
dash salt
dash pepper
Italian seasoning
grated cheddar cheese
sliced cheddar cheese

Wash & de-stem mushrooms. Set tops aside on a paper towel to dry. Mince stems, put in medium bowl. Add garlic, bread bits, salt, pepper, seasoning, & small handful of cheese. Sautee in a non-stick frying pan until reduced & brown with small amount of olive oil. Stir in bacon bits. Arrange caps on a cookie sheet. Stuff with cooked mixture & top each with a small square of cheddar cheese. Bake @ 400 for 5-10 min. or until caps are soft & cheese is bubbling.

Rich 'N Cheesy Macaroni - I don't remember if I've posted this one before either; recipe available upon request.


No comments:

Post a Comment